The Novice Novelist

The voice of a soul on a mission to bring literary ideas into society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Galveston, Texas, United States

I'm a person who is looking for an outlet and purpose. I'm trying to break into the world of publishing and media.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Spring Break S.P.O.T. Update

"What happened to the dreams of a girl president/She's dancing in the video next to 50 cent."--P!nk "Stupid Girls"

I have been on Spring Break for the past week and I have been fairly busy. I did not attend Kempo class, but I did work on a series bible for my series novel "On The S.P.O.T.". I am going to edit the finished rough draft over the next couple of days before I return to the busy life of speeches, debates, papers and readings.

I've updated the website with a list of a few main characters within the book and I plan on adding biographies to the biography site. Once this series gains a little momentum, I may propose a few contests. Expect for a sample chapter of my main series to appear on the site soon.

I have discovered a series written by my favorite author called Everworld and I finished the second book a couple of nights ago. I plan on getting the third book when I return from vacation and I am starting to admire J.K. Rowling. She feels similar to what I feel about women in the media and about the P!nk music video "Stupid Girls". I recommend that everyone should see this music video or at least listen to the song. I don't think that people should become obease-due to health reasons-but I do believe that the current look of celebrities is unhealthy and that people should at least try to look human rather than look like skeletons with skins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home