The Novice Novelist

The voice of a soul on a mission to bring literary ideas into society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Galveston, Texas, United States

I'm a person who is looking for an outlet and purpose. I'm trying to break into the world of publishing and media.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Poetry Cover Completed

I have been currently working on my poetry book. The front cover design has been created, so now all I have to do is select the poems, write a narrative, and sign up for an account on a chosen self-publishing site and everything should be a go. I just need to decide on whether or not I have enough poems for the sections that I have created. I may end up writing more poems for the "Love" section since most of the time I write poems when I'm filled with an overabundance of emotion (which mostly relates to anger and sadness).

My novel is coming along quite well, but I need to get over another bump in the writer's block road. I have been looking into options for promoting my poetry and I have a few ideas already in mind. I hope this works out and doesn't fall flat on it's face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home