The Novice Novelist

The voice of a soul on a mission to bring literary ideas into society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Galveston, Texas, United States

I'm a person who is looking for an outlet and purpose. I'm trying to break into the world of publishing and media.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sample Chapter

I have finally loaded a sample chapter onto my site and I am currently editing the site to include more pictures and possibly more animation once I am able to fix the HTML errors from one of the sites that I am receiving information from. I hope everyone had a very nice holiday, but for some of us this time of the year is rather unfortunate because we must return to our jobs and our schooling. To those who have to return to the stresses of life I wish you the best of luck.

I am currently learning choreography and have received news that I am to work the early shift at my job. However, this gives me more time to work on my novel since I do not have to worry about the person I am staying with interrupting me in the afternoons to the same degree as they did last year. I am still brainwashing ways of making Chapter Seven more interesting, but once I figure out how I will continue onward with the writing and I will hopefully have a good story to share with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home