The Novice Novelist

The voice of a soul on a mission to bring literary ideas into society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Galveston, Texas, United States

I'm a person who is looking for an outlet and purpose. I'm trying to break into the world of publishing and media.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Editing

I have been working on editing a couple of chapters of my novel. I am also searching for a computer graphics artist that can help me make a cover for my novel. I have the basic idea for what I want the cover to look like, but I am not as artistic when it comes to computer-generated images. I will be very greatful to whoever decides to take on the task and I will list you (actual name, user name, or pen name) in my acknowledgement page.

There is a magazine that I have found interesting called "The Writer". This magazine has helpful tips for people interested in writing. If you are able to find a copy in your library, then I do suggest reading it.

I have been developing my talent for giving love advice. I had incidentally stumbled upon a single male friend of mine that a female friend had a crush on. It turns out that he is interested in meeting with her and she is considering the offer. Not to mention I have other individuals who have asked me for advice in the past. I believe that the statement of "if you can't do...teach" is true in the case of me and dating. However, it is sort of a blessing since I can focus more time on my novel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home