The Novice Novelist

The voice of a soul on a mission to bring literary ideas into society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Galveston, Texas, United States

I'm a person who is looking for an outlet and purpose. I'm trying to break into the world of publishing and media.

Monday, September 24, 2007

"I thank you for the easy class and the good grade. I thank you for an easy day of work and the ability to finish my CISS paper. I thank you for guiding my future and I want your help in leading me down the most positive path for the best future so I may benefit my family, friends, and humankind. I genuinely thank you for the meditations, the power to overcome the noise, the silence you've sent me, and everything from great health and life to my paycheck and my friends and family's well-being. Please, continue to assist me through all of life's challenges and help me find the right and most positive path for my future. Let my Angel, Sharon, know how grateful I am that she's with me as well. Thank all the Angels for me who I haven't thanked and help me to contact them, especially those that are with me and help me. Amen."

I'm still having a bit of a rough time trying to free my heart chakra, but I have faith in the Lord that he will free my heart and allow me to think positively through all the noise and help me manifest my desires. He will lead me down the right path. He will help me overcome the negative images and such and allow me to focus on the positives. He will help me overcome all of the challenges.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home